Know Before You Go - The Aransas Pass Aquatics Center Rules
- We accept cash only. No checks or debit cards.
- Once you have paid to enter the facility you will be given a wristband. If you leave the facility for any reason and do not return with the wristband attached you will have to pay again to re enter the facility. The wristband is valid for use of the facility the entire day.
- Swimming is only permitted when lifeguards are on duty.
- Anyone who fails to obey a lifeguard may be removed from the facility. Lifeguards reserve the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the pool premises, any persons failing to comply with any of the rules.
- Running, pushing, dunking and loud vulgar language will not be permitted.
- No outside food or drinks permitted.
- The facility employees are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate swim wear. No thongs, see-through clothing, jeans, or cut-off items permitted.
- Non- swimmers are only allowed in shallow areas of pools.
- Contaminating the pool or deck is prohibited.
- Children in diapers must wear swim diapers.
- Person with skin infections or open wounds is not allowed in the pool.
- Tobacco and alcohol is not permitted within the pool complex.
- No glass containers allowed.
- An adult must accompany all non-swimmers and children under 5 years old into the water.
- No pets allowed
- All areas around the lifeguard stands must be kept clear.
- No fraternizing with the lifeguards
- No public displays of affection (PDA)
- Maximum operational load: 1 person, 300 pounds.
- Children fewer than 42 inches tall are not permitted on the three larger slides.
- Eyeglasses must be secure.
- Swimwear with the following are not allowed:
- Exposed zippers
- Metal ornaments
- Only one rider to enter at a time. Single riders only!
- Never form chains
- Slide must be ridden feet first lying on your back with legs crossed at the ankles and arms folded across chest.
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
- Do not uncross your legs or attempt to sit up until you come to a stop in the pool.
- Do not:
- Stop in the slides
- At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by the lifeguard and exit quickly.
- Do not block the end of the slide.
- Leave the splash pool quickly and orderly.
- No swimming or flotation devices allowed in the splash pool.
Caution: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride these slides!
- Only one bounce off diving board.
- Only one person on diving board at a time.
- Absolutely no horseplay in diving area.
- No running off diving board.
- No diving until the area is clear.
- Dive or jump in a straight line from the end of the board.
- Swim to the closest ladder immediately after entering water.
- Use the diving board only under the direct supervision of a lifeguard.
For More Information
Please call for additional information at 361-758-7770. Don't forget to check out our new Party Packages!