- Friday and Saturday Evenings
- 7 - 9 p.m.
Booking Fees, Requirements & Rules
- A minimum of 1 week notice is required to book a party.
- A private party costs $360 for the whole facility between the hours of 7 - 9 p.m. for up to 50 Guests.
Additional guests may be added for $50 per 50 guests.
- A deposit of $50 is required at the time of booking.
- If not paid in full, you must pay the remaining balance 7 days in advance in cash, 14 days before your party if paid by check.
- If we do not receive the remaining amount by this time your party will be cancelled and we will keep the $50 deposit.
- If for any reason you cancel the party, the $50 deposit will not be reimbursed.
- If the pool closes for weather or other uncontrollable conditions, we will re-book the party, or arrange for compensation. If the weather is poor and you choose to hold the party anyway, you will be charged the full amount to cover our staffing costs.
- You cannot change the rental hours without 7 days prior notice. Last minute changes cannot be accepted.
- All guests must obey all lifeguards rules and directions. The rules are established for the safety of you and your guests. Please see the rules page for more information.
- All guests must leave by the time the reservation ends. The lifeguards will clear the pool 10 minutes prior to this designated time.
- We will allow food on the premises for private parties, except for open flame (barbecue) cooking, glass containers, or alcohol. Designated eating areas will be available.
- None of the following allowed:
- Cake fights
- Silly string
- Water balloons
- Renters are responsible for their guests and for leaving the premises reasonably clean.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
For More Information
Please call for additional information at 361-758-7770. Don't forget to check out our new Party Packages!