- Friday and Saturday Evenings
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 2 hour party - $475.00
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. 3 hour party - $575.00
- 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 6 hour party - $1,500.00 (Tuesday ONLY)
Booking Fees, Requirements & Rules
- A minimum of 1 week notice is required to book a party.
- A 2 hour private party costs $475.00 for the whole facility between the hours of 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. for up to 50 guests.
- A 3 hour private party costs $575.00 for the whole facility between the hours of 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. for up to 50 guests.
- A 6 hour private party costs $1,500.00 for the whole facility between the hours of 3:00 p.m. - 9:00 pm for up to 100 guests, more may be allowed upon sufficient notice. This option is only allowed on Tuesday.
- For additional 50 guests there will be an additional $100.00 added to the overall costs.
- A deposit of $150.00 is required at the time of booking.
- If not paid in full, you must pay the remaining balance 7 days in advance in cash, 14 days before your party if paid by check.
- If we do not receive the remaining amount by this time your party will be cancelled and we will keep the $150.00 deposit.
- If for any reason you cancel the party, the $150.00 deposit will not be reimbursed.
- If the pool closes for weather or other uncontrollable conditions, we will re-book the party only if there are any openings available, or arrange for reimbursement. If the weather is poor and you choose to hold the party anyway, you will be charged the full amount to cover our staffing costs.
- You cannot change the rental hours without 7 days prior notice. Last minute changes will not be accepted.
- All guests must obey all aquatic center rules and staff's directions. The rules are established for the safety of you and your guests. Please see the rules page for more information.
- All guests must leave by the time the reservation ends. The lifeguards will clear the pool 10 minutes prior to this designated time.
- We will allow food on the premises for private parties, except for open flame (barbecue) cooking, glass containers, or alcohol. Designated eating areas will be available.
- None of the following is allowed on facility grounds:
- Cake fights
- Silly string
- Water balloons
- Glass containers
- Alcoholic beverages
- Renters are responsible for their guests and for leaving the premises reasonably clean.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
For More Information
Please call for additional information at 361-758-7770. Don't forget to check out our new Party Packages!