A 25% discount will be given to all non-profit organizations that hold a 501C3 from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Additional Charges & Fees
- Attendee Fee: The Civic Center charges for an attendee to be present for entire event if being held after normal business hours, which are Monday-Friday from 8-5. The rate is $15.00 per hour from open to close of facility.
- Catering Fee: Any event that serves food or beverage will be charged a 10% catering fee. The fee will be on the total sales food and beverage only, Labor fees and gratuities are not included. This permits client use of catering kitchen and ice machine. Caterers and Clients are responsible for leaving the kitchen and equipment in proper order. A checklist of caterers and clients responsibilities will be provided by facility.
- Set-up Fee: $50.00-$100.00 This fee can be waived if client wishes to do set-up themselves
- Break-down Fee: $50.00-$100.00 This fee can be waived if client chooses to do break down of tables and chairs themselves
- Bar Station - $25.00
- Ceiling Drop - $450 and up
- Custom GOBOs - $125.00
- Dance Floor - $250.00 (24 x 33 feet) additional sections are available for additional charge
- Linens - $7.00 each
- Napkins - $.50 each
- Outside or Inside Hanging of Banners - $50.00
- Podium and Microphone - $50.00
- Projector Screen - $50.00
- Projector - $50.00
- Scissor Lift with Operator - $50 per hour and up
- Security Deposit - $250.00
- Sound Technician - $100.00 and up
- Stage and Specialty Lighting - $25.00 and up
- Stage Rental - $250.00