The Building Department's mission is to ensure commercial building and residential homes constructed, altered or maintained within the City of Aransas Pass's jurisdiction meet recognized standard for quality of life and building safety. In order to facilitate this responsibility we provide a full range of plan review and construction inspection services to support enforcement of the International Code.
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Existing Code
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2011 National Electrical Code
- 2012 International Energy Conservation Code
- Process permits and review plans for all remodeling and new construction.
- Conduct inspection for all permits issued upon client request.
- Enforce Codes to ensure public safety.
- Respond to citizen complaints regarding non-permitted structures and work.
- Share information on construction procedures and codes requirements.
- Manage and maintain records for permits issued within the City.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PERMIT APPLICATIONS BROUGHT IN AFTER 4:30 WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.